Student and Post-Doctoral Bursary Awards
SRS or DOE – Bursary request
Bursary Awards, sponsored by the Society of Radiopharmaceutical Sciences (SRS) or funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, are available to support students and post-doctoral trainees to attend the Terachem-2014 Symposium. Travel and subsistence stipends will be awarded to qualified trainees. Selection of recipients will be based on ranking of abstracts and geography as well as fulfillment of eligibility requirements outlined below. Bursaries will be awarded up to a maximum of $1,250, the exact amount is dependent on the available funds and the number of awardees.
- Accepted abstract for the symposium
- The curriculum vitae of the applicant
- A letter from the trainee mentor or institutional program director confirming the applicant’s eligibility. Finally it must be stated that the knowledge gained will be of benefit to the student’s education.
- The applicant provide proof of registration of the Symposium
- For applying to a DOE bursary the students or post-doctoral trainees has to be working in a laboratory placed in the USA.
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com with the subject SRS/DOE Bursary Award for TERACHEM2014. The deadline for application is June 1, 2014
International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) – Grant request
Grants sponsored by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) are available to support the participation to TERACHEM-2014 Symposium for students and post-doctoral trainees coming from Member States eligible to receive technical assistance under the IAEA’s technical cooperation program. Bursaries will be related to travel distances and awarded up to 800 €.
- The curriculum vitae of the applicant and letter from the trainee mentor or institutional program direct confirming the applicant’s eligibility.
- The trainee must be one of the authors of an accepted abstract (poster or oral presentation).